Come and join us in Atlantic City on the famous Boardwalk! Featuring the RESORTS HOTEL AND CASINO that includes show tickets to a revue show. Enjoy walking along the 4-mile Boardwalk. Visit Historic Smithville-known as the village stuck in time dating back to 1787. Walk along the cobblestone and brick paths while visiting over 60 boutique specialty shops housed in historic buildings. Optional city tour of Philadelphia where we will see sites as Logan Circle, The Barnes foundation, the museum of Art (Rocky steps), City Hall, Academy of Arts-home of the world renowned Philadelphia Orchestra plus a drive to the most Historic Square Mile in the United States such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, The Betsy Rose House, Christ Church and Elfreth’s Alley …time permitting. This is a tour to Atlantic City that you won’t want to miss!
FRONT LINE TOURS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 4-Nights accommodation at the Resorts Hotel and Casino right on the Boardwalk.
- $40 U.S. Slot Bonus
- 4 dining coupons worth $20 dollars each or (Value of $25 each if used at certain restaurants)
- City tour of Philadelphia including Logan Circle, Museum of Art (Rocky steps), Elfreth’s Alley, Orchestra, Academy of Music, Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, The Betsy Ross House, Pine Street past Antique Row and More!
- Visit to Historic Smithville with its 60 small village shops and cobblestone walkways!
- Tickets -Night at a Revue Show (Bonus from Resorts Casino. Subject to change. Based on availability.)
- Taxes, Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- Fully Escorted by Front Line Tours
- Entertainment on board the coach
- Duty Free stop
- All casino gaming bonuses an vouchers subject to change
Cost Per Person:
Twin $799 *Deposit of $200 due upon booking
Single $949 Balance due 30 days prior to
Triple $729 tour departure*