Charleston & Savannah Tour
With Jekyll & Tybee Islands & Myrtle Beach
October 28th – November 5th, 2021 – 9 Days, 8 Nights
On this busy tour you will take a journey with us back in time to see two of the most historic and prettiest cities in the south. On the way south you will visit Myrtle Beach for the chance to unwind, breath in the salty ocean air and feel the sand in your toes. You will then travel further south into Charleston, where you will see why it remains one of the top historic destination cities in the world with its preserved architecture and winding cobblestone streets. One of your stops will be a visit Middleton Place Plantation & House where you can stroll through the magnificent formal gardens and explore the stable yards. On tour you will see many sites and visit the only tea plantation in the United States, The Charleston Tea Plantation. Before departing for Savannah, you will visit the Angel Oak, this “low country treasure” is the largest live oak tree east of the Mississippi. The journey continues taking you into Savannah, where you will start at the Savannah History Museum where you can familiarize yourself with the exciting sites ahead of you. Some of the sites you will have to have your camera ready for are the historic Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, the Davenport House Museum, and the Andrew Low House Museum. Savannah is home to three centuries of ghost stories so no tour would be complete without an evening Trolly Tour where those stories will be shared with you. You will also visit the Atlantic Low Country, which is the outlying areas that showcase river inlets, marshes, and tidal creeks and onto Tybee Island. The rest of the “Golden Isles” will be covered on the Jekyll Island Historic Tram Tour and visiting St. Simons. This tour includes it all! You will come home to share your new memories with a southern drawl and a camera full of pictures!
Your Front Line Tours Package Includes:
- 8 nights accommodations:
- 2 nights on route at the AMAZING Gaylord National Harbor Resort
- 2 nights in an OCEAN FRONT Room at The Breakers Myrtle Beach Resort
- 1 night at the MARINA FRONT Springhill Suites by Marriott in CHARLESTON
- 3 nights at The Double Tree Hotel Historic SAVANNAH (Historic District)
- Meals Included: 8 Breakfasts, 1 box lunch, 5 Dinners
- Evening free to explore the National Harbor, optional shuttle to MGM
- Free day to enjoy Myrtle Beach explore the Grand Strand, optional shopping, or beach time.
- Tour of Charleston including Charleston Historic district, Middleton Plantation & House, and the Charleston Tea Plantation
- Tour of Savannah including a Historic Savannah Tour, Davenport House Museum, Andrew Low House Museum & Haunted Sites Trolly Tour
- Visit to Tybee Island and Tour
- Day in the Golden Isles including the famous Jekyll Island Tram & a visit and tour of St. Simons.
- Fully escorted by Front Line Tours
- Canadian Dollars, all taxes included, Deluxe motor coach transportation
Deposit of $300 pp is due at booking. Balance due September 1st, 2022.
Price Per Person including Tax: