Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard Lobsters, Lighthouses and More 2019!
$1,089 – $1,499
Jun 17 - Jun 21, 2019
- (Sold Out)
Sep 02 - Sep 06, 2019
- (Sold Out)
Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard
Lobsters, Lighthouses and More!
5 DAYS- 4 NIGHTS
Call for availabilty –June 17th – 21st
Call for availabilty -September 2nd – 6th, 2019
Enjoy 3 Nights at the Riviera Beach Resort in Yarmouth, MA. With a wide, sandy Cape Cod beach and the calm ocean waters of Nantucket Sound, this beautiful resort sets the scene for a true Cape Cod experience. This tour includes breakfast each morning at the hotel, 3 Dinners at local restaurants, including a New England Lobster dinner with Entertainment, and One Lunch aboard the Cape Cod Central Rail Road. We will travel along Olde King’s Highway dotted with historic Cape Cod Architecture and New England Inns and follow the Cape Cod Light House Trail. We will stop for a tour of a Cranberry Bog and learn how the berries are grown and harvested. We will also travel aboard the Vintage Cape Cod Central Rail Road form Hyannis to the Cape Cod Canal. As we pass beautiful cranberry bogs, natural woodlands, lush marshes and ocean views we tuck into a delicious 3 course lunch. Enjoy a visit to Martha’s Vineyard where we will take you to visit famous Gingerbread houses, Island Tabernacle and Antique Carousel and much more! Free time in Edgartown to explore all its shops and restaurants and attractions. Finally, we will then make our way to the Clarion Inn, in Seekonk, MA for a dinner and our last night’s stay where we can talk about all the wonderful memories.
Your Group Package Includes:
- 3- Nights at the Riviera Beach Resort in Yarmouth, MA
- Included; 4 Breakfasts, Three complete Dinners, including a New England Lobster dinner, and One lunch aboard the Cape Cod Central Rail Road
- Guided services including Outer Cape and Provincetown Tour with Lighthouses, Secrets of Cape Cod Tour and Cape Cod Cranberry Bog Tour
- Narrated Train Ride aboard the Cape Cod Central Rail Road, including 3-course lunch.
- Free time at Hyannis Waterfront, Main Street District
- Martha’s Vineyard Cruise and Tour including time in Edgartown
- 1-night accommodation on the way home at Clarion Inn, Seekonk, Ma
- All taxes and baggage handling
- Duty Free stop,
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- Pick up points scheduled for London, Hamilton, Burlington, Stoney Creek & Grimsby
COST PER PERSON: $ 1149 Twin
$ 1499 Single
$ 1089 Triple