NASHVILLE GAYLORD OPRYLAND RESORT FEATURING A COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
6 DAYS – 5 NIGHTS
November 24th – November 29th , 2019
$1,499 – $1,919
Nashville is not just country music, but a world of first-class entertainment! Enjoy the sights and sounds of this famous city in all it’s festive glory with Front Line Tours. En route, enjoy the Beautiful Belterra Casino & Resort with generous food and slot vouchers to start your tour. Next, we will stay 3 nights the famous Opryland Resort with tickets on the Delta River Flatboat ride inside the Gaylord Opryland. Plus tickets to ICE! The Gaylord Opryland Resort brings the magic of a winter wonderland indoors with its annual ICE! exhibit, featuring more than 2 million pounds of colorful, hand-carved sculptures…. Think 2 million pounds of ice carved, by more than 40 ice sculptors, into symbols of Christmas and well-known, holiday animated characters. Enjoy your free time to explore 8 acres of decorations, outdoor Nativity scene and the Christmas Fountain show at the Gaylord Opryland. What would a trip to Nashville be without Entertainment? Enjoy “Rollin on the River” on the General Jackson Showboat and lunch cruise to start your Nashville experience, premium seating at a special holiday concert at the Grand Ole Opry and a Christmas dinner show featuring Trace Adkins and Friends. Plan to join us on this exciting Country Christmas extravaganza with Front Line Tours.
Your Front Line Tours Package Includes:
- 3 nights at the famous Opryland Resort and Conference Center in Nashville, including a full breakfast each morning
- 1- night accommodation en route Belterra Resort and Casino including 1 Dinner Buffet voucher, breakfast voucher and slot play
- 1-night accommodation on the way home, location TBA, breakfast & dinner included
- 1 Lunch and show on the General Jackson Showboat and River Cruise
- City Tour of downtown Nashville with local step on guide
- Admission on Delta River Flatboat (inside Opryland resort)
- 1 Dinner at local restaurant (Ex. Bavarian Bierhaus)
- Ticket to a Christmas Dinner & show featuring Trace Adkins and Friends
- Admission to ICE!
- Premium tickets for the Grand Ole Opry
- Free time in downtown Nashville
- All taxes and baggage handling in Nashville
- Duty Free stop, Games and entertainment onboard deluxe motorcoach transportation
- Fully escorted by Front Line Tours
COST PER PERSON: $1599.00 Twin *$200 deposit due within
$1919.00 Single 7 days of booking. Balance due
$1499.00 Triple/Quad 30 days prior to departure.