NASHVILLE GAYLORD OPRYLAND RESORT FEATURING A COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
6 DAYS – 5 NIGHTS
November 24th – November 29th , 2019
$1,499 – $1,919
Nashville is not just country music, but a world of first-class entertainment! Enjoy the sights and sounds of this famous city in all it’s festive glory with Front Line Tours. En route, enjoy the Beautiful Belterra Casino & Resort with generous food and slot vouchers to start your tour. Next, we will stay 3 nights the famous Opryland Resort with tickets on the Delta River Flatboat ride inside the Gaylord Opryland. Plus tickets to ICE! The Gaylord Opryland Resort brings the magic of a winter wonderland indoors with its annual ICE! exhibit, featuring more than 2 million pounds of colorful, hand-carved sculptures…. Think 2 million pounds of ice carved, by more than 40 ice sculptors, into symbols of Christmas and well-known, holiday animated characters. Enjoy your free time to explore 8 acres of decorations, outdoor Nativity scene and the Christmas Fountain show at the Gaylord Opryland. What would a trip to Nashville be without Entertainment? Enjoy “Rollin on the River” on the General Jackson Showboat and lunch cruise to start your Nashville experience, premium seating at a special holiday concert at the Grand Ole Opry and a Christmas dinner show featuring ( formely Trace Adkins) was replaced by Oak Ridge Boys for 2020. Plan to join us on this exciting Country Christmas extravaganza with Front Line Tours.
Your Front Line Tours Package Includes:
- 3 nights at the famous Opryland Resort and Conference Center in Nashville, including a full breakfast each morning
- 1- night accommodation en route Belterra Resort and Casino including 1 Dinner Buffet voucher, breakfast voucher and slot play
- 1-night accommodation on the way home, location TBA, breakfast & dinner included
- 1 Lunch and show on the General Jackson Showboat and River Cruise
- City Tour of downtown Nashville with local step on guide
- Admission on Delta River Flatboat (inside Opryland resort)
- 1 Dinner at local restaurant (Ex. Bavarian Bierhaus)
- Ticket to a Christmas Dinner & show featuring (formerlyTrace Adkins) new artist Oak Ridge Boys
- Admission to ICE!
- Premium tickets for the Grand Ole Opry
- Free time in downtown Nashville
- All taxes and baggage handling in Nashville
- Duty Free stop, Games and entertainment onboard deluxe motorcoach transportation
- Fully escorted by Front Line Tours
COST PER PERSON: $1599.00 Twin *$200 deposit due within
$1919.00 Single 7 days of booking. Balance due
$1499.00 Triple/Quad 30 days prior to departure.