Welcome to FrontLine Tours
Front Line Tours is a family owned and operated bus tour company serving the Brantford, Hamilton, Burlington, London, Oakville, Stoney Creek, Grimsby and Niagara Region. We offer Senior tour bus packages, great people, reliable service, and the best vacation you’ve ever had! Our bus tours feature the perfect mix of great attractions,on most bus tours breakfast and dinners included, deluxe accommodations, fantastic bus escorts, beautiful resorts and casinos.
Our website was built to provide all the information you’ll need to choose the perfect vacation. Make sure you ask for your Travel Insurance quote so you can have that piece of mind that you will be covered in the event of a medical emergency. Enjoy our all in pricing on all of our tours.
Browse our tours for the upcoming year, view pictures, rates, and itineraries, and give us a call toll-free to reserve your spot and see why Front Line Tours is the preeminent name in “Making Memories”.
Book Your Tour Now
- Learn MoreSoaring Eagle Resort & Casino/Improved Bonuses4 Days, 3 NightsNov 03 - 06
- Learn MoreDellago Resort & Casino 2019 Dates$4994 Days, 3 NightsAug 20 - 23
- Learn MoreNew York – New York 2019$1,1495 Days, 4 NightsJun 21 - 25
- Learn MoreChicago Highlights Tour & Architectural Boat Cruise 2020 New Dates$7794 Days, 3 NightsMay 26 - 29
- Caesars Windsor 2020 dates3 Days, 2 NightsJan 26 - 28
Caesars Windsor Tour We will enjoy a 2 night stay in Windsor, Ontario for a 2 night stay at the beautiful Caesars Casino Hotel right on the waterfront overlooking the U.S.A. Enjoy 3 days of gaming at this exciting casino, along with 2 delicious buffet...$319Learn More
- Nashville Gaylord Opryland Resort Featuring A Country Christmas 20196 Days, 5 NightsNov 24 - 29
NASHVILLE GAYLORD OPRYLAND RESORT FEATURING A COUNTRY CHRISTMAS 6 DAYS - 5 NIGHTS November 24th – November 29th , 2019$1,579Learn More
- Seneca/Allegany Casino & Erie, PA Shopping November 2019/ 2020 dates added3 Days, 2 NightsNov 24 - 26
Join Front Line Tours to Seneca Allegany Casino and Resort in Salamanca, New York. It is owned by the Seneca Nation of New York. The complex consists of 68,300 sq ft of gaming space, a spa, six restaurants, and has 413 hotel rooms. **Attention Shoppers**Are...$349Learn More
- Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard Lobsters, Lighthouses and More 20205 Days, 4 NightsJun 07 - 11$1,169Learn More